The dividing of assets in separation or divorce can be quite complicated, and going through the process blind is an unquestionably bad idea. Any mistakes could be very detrimental to your financial stability in the wake of your separation, (especially if you have valuable property and/or debt) so it’s best to review the process and… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘separation of assets’
Amy Montes on Friday, March 20th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?