Orange County Divorce Attorney
At the Orange County Law Offices of Amy M. Montes, we understand that divorce may be the best solution to a difficult situation. But unfortunately, divorce and family law issues can still be highly emotional and stressful. We are dedicated to helping you get through the legal process effectively so you can work toward a fresh start and a new beginning.
At the Law Offices of Amy M. Montes, we have a clear understanding of the law in the courtroom and a unique style of conflict resolution. Our extensive knowledge extends to case preparation, mediation and litigation. We have handled hundreds of family law cases in Irvine, Tustin, and all throughout Orange County, which has provided us with unique insights into how different judges approach litigation and trial.
If you are dealing with divorce, child custody, visitation rights, child support, restraining orders, or other family law issues, we invite you to call our law firm at 714-731-8600. Your initial consultation is free, and our legal experts are ready and willing to answer your questions. Call or contact us online today to schedule a consultation with our top Orange County family law attorney today.
Family law matters are often the most emotional and difficult legal issues to deal with. Divorce has the potential to devastate individuals and families, and it is important to retain an attorney who communicates well, listens to your concerns, and works with you to come up with the best solution.
The Law Offices of Amy Montes specialize in a number of family law areas, including:
- Divorce, including legal separation, annulment, contested divorce, mediation, and review of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Child custody, including legal custody, sole custody, and joint custody, as well as reunification counseling
- Spousal support, including temporary spousal support, permanent support orders, and enforcement of existing spousal support orders
- Property division, including division of assets, debts, and property
- Child visitation
- Child support
- Domestic partnerships
- Domestic violence
- Temporary restraining orders