Is it ever possible to co-parent when one spouse or ex-partner has an abusive history? Sadly, even when parents are found guilty of crimes involving domestic violence, child abuse, or any sexual crimes, the court may still allow that parent to have custody or supervised visitation time. We want to do whatever it takes to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘violent past’
Amy Montes on Friday, January 26th, 2018
Posted in Abuse & Neglect, Child visitation, Children, Family Law | Comments Off on Co-Parenting When One Parent Has an Abusive History
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?