With today’s economy being the way it is, nothing is constant, especially when it comes to finances. When a couple gets divorced in California and children are involved, the issues involved in child support are of critical importance. The divorce order will include the instructions regarding paying child support, the amount, and how the payments… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘support modification’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?