Depending on your situation, you may not have expected to be served papers for divorce. However, we can help you through the difficult circumstances that may have brought turmoil to your life in a short amount of time. The first question you must ask is this: Are you going through an uncontested or contested divorce?… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘resolve’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Amy M. Montes
18881 Von Karmen Ave. Suite 290 Irvine,CA92612Phone714-731-8600Fax714-731-8603Websitemontesfamilylaw.com/
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?