In our digital age where nearly everybody has a cell phone, it has become increasingly difficult for victims of domestic abuse to break away from their abusers. When people are connected in every single way, it sometimes makes it easier for abusers to track down their victims. However, California is putting new measures in place… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘regulations’
Amy Montes on Monday, January 2nd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?