During your marriage, one of the most tiring aspects you had to deal with might have been the financial strain between you and your spouse. In fact, financial issues are some of the biggest issues that couples have during their marriage at times. It is one of the biggest causes of divorce, alongside lack of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘purchases’
Amy Montes on Monday, January 29th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?