In determining the Marital Estate, you must first understand the differences between marital and non marital property. Typically, the court considers all property obtained before the marriage non-marital property, thus property not subject to division in the event of death or divorce. The court has no authority over this property; however, any marital property obtained… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘marital estate’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?