If you are the custodial parent of your child, you have a very important job – in fact, you might find that there are several. If you are the custodial parent, this means that the courts have given you primary legal or physical custody of your child. Of course, every relationship is different when you… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘important job’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, July 31st, 2018
Posted in California law, Child Support, Children, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law, Parental Relocation, Parental rights, Unmarried Parents, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on I Am a Custodial Parent, What Are My Responsibilities?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?