If you are involved in a child support case after a divorce, you may have questions about a process known as “imputation of income.” Imputing income is actually a very simple process that involves the court treating a parent’s income as if it is more than what the parent is earning. For example, take a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘full-time’
Amy Montes on Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?