Whether you’re struggling to make agreements in a hard divorce, navigating the struggles of co-parenting, or even dealing with a difficult workplace, knowing basic steps in conflict reduction and resolution is essential for a healthy success. Embrace it Conflict is not a bad thing. It may even be good for you, for your office, for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘embrace it’
Amy Montes on Monday, March 23rd, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?