The divorce rate is at an all-time high. Almost 50 percent of all marriages end in divorce. Divorce litigation is when a divorcing couple cannot come to a settlement agreement; they need the help of the family court to settle issues regarding child custody, child support, spousal support, and property division. If you are going… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘divirce litigation’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 13th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?