Child custody disputes are often a companion to divorce. Although a divorce is a stressful and tiring situation, child custody often can be even more overwhelming. When parents live in different states and have disputes regarding custody, visitation of another matter, it may be difficult to resolve. Which state has jurisdiction? When custody cases are… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘custody arrangement’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, September 4th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?