Martindale-Hubbell is the most trusted legal directory for finding and researching the best attorneys in the business since 1868. Its database has allowed many people in communities zero in on the attorney that fits their needs from practice areas, client ratings, and more. This week, Amy Montes received the 10 Year Anniversary plaque for proudly… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘10-year’
Amy Montes on Saturday, October 28th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?