Orange County Post-Divorce Modification Lawyer

Court orders in relation to a divorce, legal separation, or paternity actions can be modified or changed. You can modify many different orders, including child support, custody, visitation or spousal support when you or your ex-spouse experiences substantial changes in circumstances.

At The Montes Law Firm, our legal team helps individuals achieve their goals, whether they want to obtain or object to a modification. We are led by Orange County post-divorce modification attorney Amy M. Montes, who takes a holistic approach to resolving family law matters. Her approach balances aggressive representation with creative dispute resolution to help her clients achieve favorable results.

Irvine Child and Spousal Support Modification Attorney

Today’s economy has presented challenges for many individuals. Losing a job or being underemployed can affect a person’s ability to pay child support or spousal support. If you have been laid off or if a spouse or parent is purposefully underemployed themselves, you may be able to pursue changes to current orders.

We will evaluate your situation to determine the best course of action. Many factors can contribute to the need to change your obligations, including, but not limited to the parties’ incomes, benefits received, stock dividends and interest, rental property income, health, and parenting time. 

We are committed to helping clients achieve their goals. Whether you need to modify your orders or disagree with your ex’s attempts to modify orders, we have the experience and resources to protect your rights.

Free Initial Consultation

We invite you to call our law firm today at 714-731-8600  to arrange a free consultation with our Irvine custody modification attorney to discuss your family law issue. Or you may send us an e-mail. Se habla español. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day.