Divorce can be a stressful time all by itself. When you are going through divorce, you know that you will have to handle many issues, such as handling your debts, child custody issues, assets, alimony, and more. What makes these situations even more stressful? When you believe that your spouse is lying during divorce mediation…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘spouse is lying’
Amy Montes on Saturday, April 21st, 2018
Posted in Alimony, Attorney, Child Support, Children, Divorce, Family Law | Comments Off on Help: I Believe That My Spouse Lied During Divorce Mediation
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?