Sometimes, when one parent lives far away from the other parent, custody considerations get much more difficult. As a result a long distance custody agreement must be decided upon, which is not always an easy thing to do. However, you may have to return to court to have your order modified if you had a… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘concern’
Amy Montes on Monday, November 6th, 2017
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Modification, Parental Relocation, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on Dealing with Custody When One Parent is Long Distance
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?