Going through divorce is emotionally fraying enough, but at times the process the court requires can be draining as well. Whether you are testifying in your divorce trial or giving your deposition, a few key points to remember to help you get through either process: Take your time. If you need to think about whatever… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘under oath’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, March 25th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?