You write a marital history for your lawyer so that they will be aware of what potential complications may arise as they guide you through the process. A good marital history should cover why your marriage worked, why it didn’t work, what outside influences hurt your marriage, and barriers your lawyer may run into with… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘the good’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, March 11th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?