Marriage isn’t just spending the rest of your life with the one you love, it comes with a numerous legal rights and benefits that you may not know about. Whether or not you favor marriage as a social institution, there’s no denying that it confers many rights, protections, and benefits – both legal and practical…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘tax filing’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?