What happens if you and your partner are in a very delicate situation where you are getting divorced, but you are an illegal immigrant? When it comes to divorce and being an immigrant, there is always the risk that you could be deported. This is a very difficult category for many immigrants to face because… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘status’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
Amy Montes on Saturday, December 17th, 2016
If you are facing the reality of divorce, posting certain content onto the Internet could put your spouse at an advantage because they may be able to use certain information against you. This is why many attorneys will tell you that you should consider disabling your social media profiles until your divorce is finalized. Certain… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?