What happens if you reside in California and you are seeking a divorce? These can be some extremely confusing and trying times, but you will make it through, especially with an experienced divorce attorney on your side. Luckily for you, we have the facts regarding California divorce cases. In California, there are two types of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘settlements’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Posted in Divorce | Comments Off on What to Expect – Typical Divorce Settlements in California
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?