When you are in the midst of a divorce, spousal support may be one of the points of interest on your mind. Let’s say that you are somebody who has been out of the working world for quite some time – how will you survive financially on your own? To some extent, this is why… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘rehabilitative’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, July 12th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?