The thought of having your spouse served with divorce papers may make you nervous and even scared. However, the process is made relatively easy to make life simple for you and your spouse. There are some general principles that we will help you understand in your moment of need. Before you move forward with the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘publication’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Amy M. Montes
18881 Von Karmen Ave. Suite 290 Irvine,CA92612Phone714-731-8600Fax714-731-8603Websitemontesfamilylaw.com/
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?