I have been asked many times by my women clients how to proceed with financial issues after their divorce is final. I have no doubts that you are looking for the entire divorce situation to be over – the emotions, the finance issues, all the hassles; you are ready to move on with your life… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘New responsibilities’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, June 12th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?