When it comes to your custody case, you always want what is best for your child. What if there are dangers when it comes to the other parent in your custody matters? You might be worried about the threat of parental abduction and the other spouse keeping your child from you as you are dealing… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘kidnapping’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 14th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?