Nobody expects to go through a divorce just after bringing an infant child into the world. However, many people struggle with this reality every year, and it can raise many questions. No parent wants to break the early attachment and bonding, that special time that they have with their children from the very start of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘infant children’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Infant Children in Divorce: How to Make Certain Determinations
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?