Even with court orders in place, you can’t always force a parent to show up. For many families across the country, it is a reality that some parents do not want to maintain consistent contact with their children when a relationship ends between two parents. Some parents actually choose to not engage in visitation entirely!… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘inconsistent’
Amy Montes on Friday, September 22nd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?