Let’s face it, the holiday season is already one of the most stressful times of the year. With December rolling along, the anxiety is always high, which means that you don’t want to have to worry about custody issues on the side. Child custody issues are already a complex matter that require a lot of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘holiday plans’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?