You understand the turmoil that divorce can cause when it enters your life and uproots many aspects of everything you have grown accustomed to. Because of this, having an experienced divorce attorney to work with you rather than against you can help move things along tremendously. There are many aspects involved in a divorce that… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘history’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?