When a couple wants to share property rights without getting married, they have a variety of options available that would allow them to legally make big life decisions together. Couples can have joint tenancies, cohabitation agreements, “living together” contracts, and wills. If a couple wants to have legal grounds to make life decisions together, especially… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘financial power’
Amy Montes on Monday, September 29th, 2014
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?