If you are a non-custodial parent, you want to be able to spend time with your child, which is why visitation rights are of utmost importance. Visitation rights specifically grant you the right to take physical custody of the child for a specific, regular period of time every week or month. In many cases, two… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘ex-spouses’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Divorce, Parental rights, Reasonable Visitation, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on How to Apply for Visitation Rights
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?