When you decide to enter into the divorce process and you start sitting down to choose your attorney to handle these matters, you might find that it is not always as easy as it seems. This is because, in high asset divorce cases, you will find that the stakes are high and there are many… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘choosing the right attorney’
Amy Montes on Monday, October 15th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?