One helpful component of divorce or legal separation is the parenting plan you will lay out with your ex, that serves as a guide to how you will continue to parent your children in the wake of the divorce. A parenting plan is a document written by both you and your ex, that determines how… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘children under two’
Amy Montes on Monday, April 6th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?