Let’s say that you are in a position where you are ready to file for divorce and the other spouse is not paying for your mortgage, so you are left to settle matters on your own. You may wonder if you should file bankruptcy first or if divorce is the best option. To put things… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘chapter’
Filing for Bankruptcy and Divorce: Which Comes First?
Amy Montes on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Amy M. Montes
18881 Von Karmen Ave. Suite 290 Irvine,CA92612Phone714-731-8600Fax714-731-8603Websitemontesfamilylaw.com/
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?