In a case known as Andersen v. Hunt, a settlor had established a family trust naming his children as sole remainder beneficiaries with the help of his wife. After his wife died, however, he remarried and had a serious stroke all within years of one another. After the stroke and his remarriage, he amended his… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘challenges’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 12th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?