What happens when a mother and father divorce and both gain physical custody of their child? In some cases, the mother and father can come to an agreement together concerning what works best for their schedules. However, in many cases, these situations end up in front of a judge in family court. The courts will… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘caretaker’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?