You’ve decided to go through the process of a legal separation with your spouse instead of going through a divorce, which you believe is more permanent and doesn’t offer you the same benefits as you try to figure out where you and your spouse are going to turn next. The thing that you need to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘both parties’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?