If you are going through a child custody case, you know that not everything will turn out perfect. Sometimes, you go in there with an idea of what you want to see, but you don’t get exactly what you asked for. Perhaps you thought your custody would be a 50/50 split but your ex ended… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘50/50 split’
Amy Montes on Monday, November 12th, 2018
Posted in Children, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?