California takes a very strict view of domestic violence, and proof of such violence carries significant consequences. Even an allegation of abuse can have an immediate effect on the alleged abuser’s freedom. If you have been abused or threatened, you can apply for an ex-parte temporary protective order or temporary restraining order from the Superior… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘physical danger’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?