A juvenile delinquency is a person who is usually under the age of 18 and commits an illegal behavior and is accused of breaking the law. If he or she was an adult, it would be charged as a crime. The court deals with this behavior by considering the age of the child, how serious… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘Minors’
Amy Montes on Monday, July 25th, 2011
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?