Going through a divorce may just be one of the most complicated things you will ever do. If you are having disputes over any issues, especially ones that involve your assets, property, and children, you might wonder if you should have an attorney on your side or if you can handle it on your own…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘disorganization’
Amy Montes on Friday, September 28th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?