You know how difficult divorce sounds when you have many assets that you care for. You also know that it will probably be a time-consuming process to lay everything out that means something to you from rental property and retirement, to pension plans and stocks. Many people believe that they only have to worry about… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘current dollar value’
Amy Montes on Friday, June 22nd, 2018
Posted in Debts, Divorce, Marriage, money & property | Comments Off on Asset Division in Divorce: How Does the Process Work?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?