When the courts decide custody matters, they will take many factors into consideration that revolve around the best interest of the child. However, over time many aspects of your order may change and you may wonder how you can fix this. You, as the parent, are able to request that the judge modify your custody… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘condition’
Amy Montes on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?