When you are a parent, you understand what it means to do everything for your children. In some cases, a child in special education classes may have been denied rights that play an important role in their life and you may wonder where to turn. Fortunately, attorneys can be helpful in these matters because they… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘classes’
Amy Montes on Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?