If you have been thinking about divorce, there is probably good reason – and moving forward may be in your best interest. However, there are also many reasons why a divorce can turn into a complicated matter, or be far from what you expected. Yes, divorce can sometimes be unpleasant, as it involves huge, complicated… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘cannot’
Amy Montes on Friday, July 28th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?