Were you served with divorce papers?

If you were served divorce papers by your spouse, you just received formal notice that he or she has taken the first step to divorce action.

First, calm down.  Read the papers carefully and find the date you need to respond by.

If you agree to a divorce, everything should run smoothly, but if you don’t, contact an experienced Orange County Family Law attorney for the guidance you will need because you are in for a lengthy, complex process.

Your Orange County Family Law attorney will aggressively work to get you the settlement you and your children deserve while protecting your rights all the way.