A 19-year old man was convicted of sexually assaulting a 9-year old boy with a toy while other children watched. The child’s mother left him with a baby sitter while she went to work. He now faces 30-years to life in state prison. He will most probably be required to register as a sex offender… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘young man’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?