If you are going through a divorce and have children, there could be many hurdles standing in your way and many questions you may have. Parents are entitled to something known as visitation, which you may or may not have a broad understanding of already. Today we will answer some of your most important questions… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘reasonable’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?