There is nothing more frustrating and tedious than divorce, for some – which is why, before we get into what you should expect from divorce court, you should always have an experienced attorney on your side. When you search for the right attorney who can get you the results that you’re hoping for, you’ll find… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘pretrial’
Amy Montes on Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?